Supporting our association
Ensemble for Early Childhood Education is a general interest non-profit association whose vocation is to promote nurturing education by disseminating, through its many actions, information that is clear and accessible on child development and neuroscience.
- reduce the learning gap that causes social inequities, right from early childhood
- rethink support practices related to early childhood
- act early with professionals, institutions and parents
We need you to help us develop and change mentalities and public policies. To find out more, we invite you to consult our national advocacy page.
As a general interest non-profit organization, 66% of your gift may be deducted from your taxable income on your annual tax declaration in France. For example, a donation of €20 will actually cost you just € 6.80 after the deduction.
- The research-action “Accompany me…!”
- The traveling exhibition, “Discover me…!”
- The instructional video series “Tell me …?”
- The International Congress on Childhood at the OECD
- Our additional intervention formats, such as teaching days, cohesion days, etc.